Surprisingly Spanish Eclectic Architecture
Similar to the pueblo revival spanish eclectic dwellings are traditionally built from adobe but can also be made from concrete stucco or brick to form thick structural walls and rounded corners and doorways.
Surprisingly spanish eclectic architecture. Spanish african latin american and native american influences combined to provide a diverse and rich palette on which the style is built. When you see a clay tile roof in the u s you will likely find a palm tree nearby for spanish eclectic architecture dominates large regions of california arizona and florida. Architecture in the american southwest has been heavily influenced by the unique history of this architectural style.
Spanish eclectic architecture also known as spanish revival has its roots in the rich architecture of spain and latin america. Spanish eclectic style developed in the early 20th century and falls under the umbrella of mediterranean architecture. Spanish style homes may appear in all areas of the united states but you ll usually find them in florida texas and california.
2016 comes with its new trends and approach for spanish eclectic architecture. Elements of the gothic style were merged with oriental motifs and forms found in the natural world resulting in a structure that was distinctive and original. While found throughout the country the spanish eclectic style was most popular in the southwest and in florida.
Due to the early influence of new spain in the southwest and southeast the style is rare outside the southwest texas and florida. Spanish revival also referred to as spanish eclectic was inspired by the architecture of spain and latin america emphasizing their rich stylistic details. 14 surprisingly spanish eclectic architecture.
Historical background and features. Architecture in the american southwest has been heavily influenced by the unique history of this architectural style. Many examples were built between the 1910 s and the 1930 s.
The orange and red. These timeless homes blend moorish mediterranean and spanish colonial elements. Similar to the pueblo revival spanish eclectic dwellings are traditionally built from adobe but can also be made from concrete stucco or brick to form thick structural walls and rounded corners and doorways.
- Delightful Farm Style Home
- Dream Prarie Style Houses 24 Photo
- Dream Source Homes Ideas Photo Gallery
- Farmhouse Country Style Ranch House Plans
- Dream 3 Bedroom Unit Floor Plans
- Delightful House Plans Craftsman Style
- Dream Single Room House 16 Photo
- Delightful Screened In Porch Plans
- Dream Open Plan Kitchen Dining Living Room 17 Photo
- Dream Garage Living Room Photo
- Dream Walk Out House Plans 15 Photo
- Dream Luxury Home Design Plans Photo
- Delightful Colonial Home
- Fl Home Plans Pictures
- Dream Beach Houses Floor Plans Photo
- Dream Georgian Mansion Floor Plans Photo
- Dream Front Porch Homes Photo
- Decorative Sims House Designs
- Ebenleben Bungalow On The Lake With Flat Roof
- Dream Wood Designs Plans Photo